1. Gary Neville insists Solskjaer MUST 'compensate' for Ronaldo's lack of work-rate as he calls on boss to find the right 'balance' in his team amid fears United's start has been 'WORSE than it looks'
2. Out-of-favour Raheem Sterling considering leaving Manchester City if he doesn't get more game-time this season... and England star admits he would 'love to challenge himself' and play abroad amid Barcelona links
3. Liverpool are considering sending Alisson and Fabinho straight to Spain following Brazil's World Cup qualifier against Uruguay... to avoid the pair facing UK quarantine issues ahead of Champions League tie at Atletico Madrid
4. 'I always bounce back!': Super striker Olivier Giroud is proud of a career spent proving people wrong as he opens up on France 'injustice', his time at Arsenal and Chelsea and AC Milan's 'weight of history'
5. Manchester United tell fit-again Marcus Rashford to BULK UP to limit his chance of further injury down the line ahead of his return to the pitch against Leicester on Saturday
6. Kevin Keegan and Ian Rush lead Liverpool legends at Roger Hunt's funeral, as football mourns the death of the 1966 World Cup winner and one of the club's greatest ever strikers at the city's cathedral
7. Manchester United's big-money contract extension offer to Paul Pogba is a 'sign of desperation' for 'someone who has been in and out of the side' says Paul Ince... with superstar able to leave for free next summer
8. 'It was like a funeral': Arsene Wenger opens up about the sorry end to his era at Arsenal and confesses the job made him 'inhuman' - while Dennis Bergkamp says his old boss should have quit sooner
9. Sergio Ramos' long-awaited PSG debut is pushed back AGAIN, with the former Real Madrid defender yet to return to full training following a calf injury
10. Barcelona wonderkid Pedri puts pen to paper on a new five-year contract 'with £846MILLION release clause' as 18-year-old commits his future to the club despite financial issues